HOW TO SELECT A LABELING MACHINE
✔What is being labeled? Is it a bag, a carton, a clamshell, a pouch, or a bottle? A machine appropriate for labeling jars and bottles may not be appropriate for a flexible package.
✔List the type of product surfaces of the product and select the appropriate machine. For example, the surface can be flat, concave, textured, convex, etc. hence the machine should be able to handle the size and shape.
✔What is the product made of? An application surface that is smooth and clean may not require the same labeler as a rigid or rough surface.
✔Where on the product do you want the label? Some labeling machines are made for wrap-around labels on bottles while others do simultaneous top and bottom or two panel labels.
✔Consider where the labeling process will take place in your production line. This will help determine the type of labeler and application needed, and tell label sizes that are possible you will use.
The questions above can narrow down your options. Share as much information with us as you can to help ensure you are getting the most suitable labeling solution.
FAQS FOR A LABELING MACHINE
- Label width, length, for special shape labels, supply drawing or pictures.
- Product size such as length, width, height, for special shape, need pictures or drawing for double check.
- Self adhesive labels color are opaque or transparent?
- Any labeling speed requirement: how many pieces per minute?
- Operate alone or connect to other production line?
- Machine conveying direction (standard: from left to right), any different requirement?
- Machine standard voltage AC220V 50/60Hz, Different voltage required?
- Need integrated an date coder or not? If yes, what content you want to print? (Our own date coders, including hot stamping machine, continuous ink jet coder, thermal transfer printer and laser coder, all are available).
For more info, contact me, we are always here and would take the time to learn about your specific equipment in order to determine the best type of labeling machine for your specific application.