10 QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE ORDERING A LABELER
Once you have the answers to these questions, ordering labeling machine will be smooth sailing.
- What product it will be applied to? What product size? Best share me pictures. (Remark: if you're trying to wrap an oddly shaped products, need provide me photos or drawing)
- What type of sticker, adhesive opaque or transparent? What size such as width, length?
- What is your sticker re-wind direction? Sticker roll maximum out diameter that will fit on our equipment is 300mm. The standard core size is most commonly 76mm. (such 40mm also available)
- Will you use manual label applicator or apply auto label applicator for your products?
- Will you consider add date coding machine, TTO printer, label printer, ink jet printer or laser machine? If yes, what coding direction, position and contents on stickers?
- For auto labeling machine, what is your product feeding direction? What labeling position on your products? (Remark: The product will be coming down a belt-fed system through the machine. The product feeding direction and the labels facing direction, will affect whether products can be labeling correctly or not.)
- If auto labeling machine, will you connect with other system or production line? What conveyor height you required? Conveyor operation direction from left to right or not?
- What voltage you use? 220V/50-60Hz or 110V/60Hz?
- What labeling speed or production capacity you required? If not known, let me know your product and label size, I can estimate our standard labeling system capacity.
- What accuracy of labeling your required? What error range you can accept?