- ApplicationDate Coding Machine, VFFS, labeling machine
- Packaging MaterialPlastic Film
- Packaging TypePouch
- UsagePrint expiry date batch number on plastic film, label etc.
- Printing areamax 11*35mm
- ConsumableHot stamping ribbon
- Font size1.2*3*15mm, 2*3*15mm, 2*4*15mm, etc.
NY-802 Hot Stamping Date Batch Coding Machine, also called HP-241 Motor Type Ribbon Coder
NY-802 Electric Date Expiry Coding Machine
It is suitable for all kinds of vertical intermittent or continuous packing machinery such as grain packing machines, VFFS packing machine, paper towel packing machines and labeling machine etc.
1. Adopts hot printing ribbons to print clear, easy drying, non- tacky and indelible characters.
2. Adopts SCM technology, temperature rising fast and stably, the temperature and print position easy to adjust.
3. The print speed synchronous with packing speed, the coding results accurate and efficient.
Ⅲ. Technology Data:
|Print speed||0-150 Times/min|
|Font size||2mm*4mm*15mm (can be custom-made)|
|Remarks: Other specification can be customized.|
Similar Model with Same Function:
NY-802, NY-815, NY-803A and NY-803B, All of them are applicable to intermittent packing machines or low speed horizontal packing machine such as granule packing machines, VFFS packing machine, liquid packing machine, paper handkerchief packing machines and labeling machine, etc. And the coding speed is synchronized with packing machine through proximity switch or air source controlled by electromagnetic valve.
1. The big difference between NY-802 and NY-815 is their consumables. NY-802 use hot stamping ribbon, NY-815 use hot ink roll, both of them adopt motor as driver.
2. NY-803A and NY-803B both use compressed air and adopt cylinder, they have same function and application for VFFS, paper towel packing machine etc.
3. In comparison with the NY-803A, the whole structure of NY-803B seems more compact and more attractive, and the bracket also is fine designed and processed. It often match with puffed food packing machine such as potato chips, popcorn, biscuit etc.