NY-803B Hot Stamping Machine for VFFS, HFFS, Labeling Machine
It is suitable for all kinds of intermittent packing machinery such as VFFS packing machines, paper towel packing machine and labeling machine, etc.
1. Adopts hot printing ribbons to print clear, easy drying, non tacky and indelible characters.
2. The print speed synchronous with packing machine, the coding results accurate and efficient.
|Print speed||0-200 Times/min|
|Font size||2mm*4mm*15mm (can be customized)|
|Remarks: Other specification can be customized.|
Similar Model with Same Function:
NY-803A, NY-803B, NY-803 and NY-818, All of them are applicable to intermittent packing machines or low speed horizontal packing machine such as granule packing machines, VFFS packing machine, liquid packing machine, paper handkerchief packing machines and labeling machine, etc. And the coding speed is synchronized with packing machine through air source controlled by electromagnetic valve.
1. All of them use compressed air and adopt cylinder, unless appearance difference, in fact any model machine head can be replaced by other models.
2. NY-803A use long round cylinder, the other models’ structure seems more compact and more attractive using square cylinder;
3. NY-803B bracket is friendly designed for puffed food big pouch packing machine such as potato chips, popcorn, biscuit etc. Surely, you also can choose NY-803A bracket.
4. NY-803 adopts solenoid valves, the speed is faster than other models. It is one printer head without bracket, often match with label applicator, If you need bracket, not matter for VFFS, HFFS, Labeler, we can design based on picture, installation space or drawing you supply.
5. NY-818 bracket is designed for HFFS application. In market, most of packing machines adopt ink roll coding machine considering speed and consumable cost. Now NY-818 stamping ribbon model as option, more clear print result than ink roll model such as NY-805, NY-815, NY-808A; This kind bracket with special print rolls and structures as buffer mechanism to meet with continuous packing machine requirement.